Welcome to Outdoor Savages! We are a small group of friends that enjoys nothing more than to spend our free time in the outdoors. Here are the first hand accounts of our adventures. Enjoy!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Fish In!

   While I was at work last night HVAC Nick sent me a pic


Yup, striped bass are cruising the shoreline of Long Island Sound.  The boat is almost ready.  I just have to put fresh fuel in the tank and get the ramp permit.   The coming week will be a very busy one with boat and opening day preps.   I will get out again soon, if i can find it in my hart to put the clam rake down.

2 comments:

  1. That's great news. I'm dying to chase some linesiders!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Passinthru, They are around. Water temps in the sound are 48. I fished the mouth of a tidal pond this morning with no luck, but the water was 53.

    ReplyDelete