Welcome to Outdoor Savages! We are a small group of friends that enjoys nothing more than to spend our free time in the outdoors. Here are the first hand accounts of our adventures. Enjoy!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Enough is Enough

Not much went on during the past week. Monday showed up with rain, so did Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Sometime during the night on Thursday it changed to snow, and it kept snowing until Saturday morning. There you have it, a whole week shot! I checked the weather for the next 15 days and it looks like there may be a few nice days ahead. I will spend them walking Penny at the beach. I also plan to read my new book, A Year Long Day. I can only hope that the weather warms up sooner than later and drives the bass out of the rivers as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment