Welcome to Outdoor Savages! We are a small group of friends that enjoys nothing more than to spend our free time in the outdoors. Here are the first hand accounts of our adventures. Enjoy!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bass, Clams, Oysters, Mussels, and more


Stamford has good clam beds, however, they are never open.
  This week, the beds have been open due to good water quality.  I was itching to get out and get some clams so i was out first thing this morning.  I started out bass fishing and picked up a schoolie and i was on my way to the clams.  After picking up clams, oysters, and even a few mussels for my old lady i went back to fishing.  I got a few snarbor blues and  a few bass with the fly rod.  Things are looking up out there, because there is a TON of BAIT around!  We could be in store for a good fall!!!


1 comment: