Welcome to Outdoor Savages! We are a small group of friends that enjoys nothing more than to spend our free time in the outdoors. Here are the first hand accounts of our adventures. Enjoy!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

almost there

I am sure by now, everyone has been bitten by the bass bug.
With temps getting steadily warmer you can anticipate bass being available at the tidal ponds shortly. I have plans to take the first trips of the year, based on the weather and tides, during the first few days of April. I have tied up a full stock of Clousers, Ray's Flies, and Flat-Wings to get me through the first month of the season. The old saying is "the last 5 minutes take the longest" well i guess we are in the last 5 minutes of winter, and the first bass are almost here if not already. All We have to do is get out there, and start fishing. I am confident that in the next two weeks i will have a pic on here of the first schoolies of the year. Good luck everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment